Representing Valkyrie Rifleworks, I chose to build the DTA SRS for this company build-off.
Why? Because it's an existing weapon, and it gave me the chance to build a lot of parts for the PMG community.
I have to say, at some points building this rifle was quite a challenge after all. Parts like the shading on the pistol grip, the bolt handle, the monopod and the flash hider. Especially because I gave myself the extra challenge to make this whole thing recolorable.
Features of this rifle:
- DTA SRS .308, in Desert Camouflage
- NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56 Scope
- Barrett Optical Ranging System (BORS)
- Vortex Bubble Level Scope Ring
- Magpul Ladder Rail Protector, in Desert Camouflage
- KAC Stippled 9 Rib Smooth Rail Panel
- GG&G XDS-2 Heavy Duty Bipod
- .308 Covert Break